The team behind Den Hoek - Renee Steinmann
Each month, we ask one of our team members a few questions so you can get to know us a little better. After Stefanie, it is now the turn of one of our human therapists, Renee Steinmann
.– How long have you been working for Den Hoek and how did you get here?
I have been working at Den Hoek since September 2021. Before that, I had regularly internship days with Eric for a few years. After doing the Lecher Antenna and connection sensor course, I started my own consultation hour on Thursdays.
I learned about Den Hoek through an information evening about “water”. What I heard there I found so extraordinary, I wanted to know more about it. Since then, I have not lost sight of Den Hoek and Eric’s work.
– What do you like most about your job?
That all layers (spiritual, energetic and physical) will be included to search for the cause of a particular complaint or abnormality and that all people working at Den Hoek are open minded, curious and not afraid to keep learning and discovering.
– What is the most important thing you have learned during your work at Den Hoek?
The importance of an inquisitive eye and an open heart and humility when it comes to the almost magical self-healing ability of a body and how much we can still learn from it.
– What is the nicest or most special thing you have experienced during your work?
The times I have been treated myself I was able to experience the effect of the treatment, which was very special.
– What do you like least about your job?
That I live quite far away!
– How would you describe the Den Hoek team?
Cheerful, flexible and welcoming.
– Do you have (domestic) animals yourself?
Yes, a dog.
– Coffee or tea break?
– What can we wake you up for?
A day at the sauna.
– What do you like to do in your spare time?
Being outside (hiking through the woods!), sailing, having a special beer at the pub, eating out and light a fire!