To make an appointment, you can reach us by telephone on 030-2961462 from Monday to Friday 08.30-13.15 and from 13.45-17.00.
The veterinarians and therapists are available to schedule an appointment on the following days:
Important information for your appointment:
- Please follow the directions from our website and not your navigation system, as some roads are too narrow for trailers and trucks and an exemption is required.
- After scheduling an appointment, we ask new patients to fill in a registration form to pass on the patient data ( animals registration form and humane registration form ).
- We always ask you to bring food, nutritional supplements and any medication with you at the appointment. Please do not give the medication and nutritional supplements on the day of the appointment unless it concerns substances that cannot be stopped just like that.
- For horses, we request that you also bring a saddle and bridle.
- If you have a referral letter from your vet, X-rays and / or blood results, we request that you also bring these with you.
- If your animal is insured, we ask you to bring the attestation form. The reimbursement for the consult depends on the insurance company and the type of insurance. In general, medication and supplements are not reimbursed.
- On our site you can download the consultation costs and the Terms and Conditions read through.
- Payment only with pin or cash at the practice.
- Cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment, otherwise we are unfortunately forced to charge costs for the consultation.