General Terms and Conditions Den Hoek treatment human
- Please click on this link to download the Terms and Conditions Den Hoek treatment human.
- Click here for the delivery and payment terms regarding webshop orders.
- Click here for the Terms and Conditions Den Hoek treatment Animals
General Terms and Conditions Den Hoek treatment human
The following general terms and conditions apply to all agreements for human treatment, services and / or delivery of goods by Den Hoek, holistic practice for animals & humans, unless explicitly agreed otherwise in advance in writing;
In these general terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
Den Hoek : The practice, the therapists and assistants working there insofar as they are authorized to carry out the matters, actions and / or entering into agreements elsewhere in these general terms and conditions.
Therapist: A therapist employed by Den Hoek or acting under the responsibility of Den Hoek, charged with supporting alternative activities and authorized to perform these activities.
Client: Person offered for treatment, or, in the case of the provision of medicines, the persons / persons for whom the medicines to be supplied are intended.
Therapy: Conducting examinations, treatment in a holistic manner, providing and / or administering medicines and / or providing any other services, including giving advice on behalf of the client.
Assistant: An assistant working in Den Hoek.
Treatment agreement: An agreement in accordance with the principle of a best efforts obligation in which the client requests treatment and Den Hoek honors this request, or Den Hoek’s offer to start a treatment in which the client has indicated in any way whatsoever that he or she will make this offer. accept. The agreement is concluded when the client sends the completed registration form via our website.
- Acupuncture and additional therapist treatments are complementary to conventional medicine and not a substitute. The client should always consult the doctor in case of health complaints. The treatment takes place in a separate room where only the therapist and the client are present. In the event of the presence of a third person (eg a trainee or colleague), the therapist will ask the client for permission prior to the treatment.
- The treatment plan and method are discussed with the client prior to the treatment process. In case of objections to specific actions, the client must indicate this immediately.
- The therapist and client should act in accordance with common decency standards. If
offensive behavior, the therapist has the right to allow the client access to the property
- In case of calamities, the client must follow the instructions of the therapist or the person with the
competent authority (fire brigade, police). The therapist is not responsible for theft or damage to property in or around the property.
- The therapist accepts no liability for any damage that may arise from the use of information, links or guidelines on this website.
- In order to be able to carry out the treatments as well as possible, administrative and medical data are stored and processed. This is done in accordance with the requirements of the College of Personal Data Protection regarding medical data. The client has the right at all times to view this data and to request an explanation.
- The practitioner is registered with the BIG, with a declaration of an oath of confidentiality regarding information received from patients.
Terms of payment
- Appointments must be canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. This states
the practice to help another patient in your place. If you do not cancel or reschedule the appointment in time, the full consultation costs will be charged.
- Canceling or rescheduling the appointment can be done by telephone or email.
- The treatment must be paid immediately by pin or cash.
- If (exceptionally) payment is made by bank transfer, please include the invoice
pay within 14 days of the invoice date at the latest.
- If you have not paid or have not paid in full within the specified period, you will be in default by operation of law from the 31st day.
- If you are in default, the practitioner has the right to take collection measures,
or to charge third parties with this. All costs associated with the collection (including
extrajudicial collection costs) are for your account.
- The therapist is BIG registered. Member of the Dutch Association for Acupuncture and / or Zhong. In possession of the AGB codes, without AGB code there is no communication and no
declaration process between healthcare provider and health insurer possible. And registered with the
- Acupuncture treatments generally fall under complementary care
additional insurance. It is the client’s own responsibility to verify
what amount is reimbursed per day and per year. The client must also take care of
the declaration of the invoices to the health insurance.
Disciplinary Regulations and Complaints
- The therapist is subject to disciplinary law provided by the KAB
(Complaints Committee for Alternative Treatment Methods).
link to KAB
- It is preferable to discuss complaints with the therapist in the first instance. In the event that
the client and therapist cannot reach agreement, so can the client
apply to the complaints committee of my trade association the NVA: van Persijnstraat 17, 3811
LS, Amersfoort, 033-4616141, www.acupunctuur.n
Delivery and payment conditions for webshop orders
- See separate document: General terms and conditions of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk